Are you a skilled HR professional with proven experience in all HR functions and ability to handle the role of the People & Talent Partner in a multinational company? Are you passionate about enabling organizations to more effectively achieve their business objectives while steering new talents? Then, we have the right opportunity for you, our client, a multinational company in the consumer products sector, is looking for a People & Talent Partner.
The company offers the following benefits for the People & Talent Partner position:
- multinational work environment
- competitive salary
What does the role of People & Talent Partner entail?
- Ensuring that all Human Resources policies, procedures and practices are in line with best practice and comply with current legislation
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting, including sourcing, interviewing, scheduling and follow-up with both candidates and internal clients
- Continually conduct outreach efforts to build a pool of talented individuals
- Offer support and advice to the Management Team and employees
- Handle personnel administration and ensure that all employee files and records are kept in confidential and safe manner and up-to-date
- Update, maintain and implement the Company policies and procedures required by and in line with legislation and in consultation with Management
- Payroll preparation and monitoring
- Work closely with internal staff members in providing training programs
- Assure and guarantee that all HR Corporate projects are successfully implemented
- Manage the monitoring of corporate performance management process in a timely & quality manner
- Manage the candidate offer process, including background verification, candidate correspondence and on boarding
In order for your profile to match the People & Talent Partner position you need to have the following skills:
- University level educational background in the area of Human Resources, Business or Management
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Human Resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Greek
- Knowledge of employment / labor laws
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Ability to co-operate and to create good working relations in a multicultural and international environment
- Possesses personal integrity and credibility
- Experience in implementing development activities
- Business oriented, ability to liaise as a business partner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Pragmatic approach in roll-out of development solutions
- Able to act according to the corporate standards of ethics and integrity
- Methodical, organized and rigorous personality
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
Here's how to apply:
- Apply online by clicking the Apply button
- Upload your CV
- For further info please call at +30 2106770523 and ask for Patty Margariti
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CV's received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now