Performance & Service Quality Engineer
Athens, Attica, GreeceDemand, Planning & Performance Management, PSQ 001
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Performance & Service Quality Engineer and drive our growth and our customers’ experience, by analyzing data and putting forward business proposals.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes RAN data to recommend optimal changes to RAN network to improve all key indexes and performance indicators
- Perform network analysis to troubleshoot issues and coordinate communications between operations team, NOC and/or field support systems
- Optimization and performance of wireless radio access network communications systems, including but not limited to interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition, capacity utilization
- MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, a related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in similar position. Preferable in service provider/ operator or vendor
- Excellent command of MS Excel / MS Access and competent scripting in SQL
- Hands on experience in BI systems considered a huge plus (such as GRAFANA, TABLEAU, QLIK view, PowerBI e.t.c)
- Experience in any of the following technologies will be considered an advantage: Hadoop, SyBaseIQ, Carbon, Prometheus, Linux, Bash scripting, R, Python
- Knowledge of ACTIX /NQDI analysis, MAPINFO and ArcGIS considered a plus Excellent knowledge of English language
- Good oral and written communication skills, including ability to interact professionally with management, engineering, NOC and vendors
- Hands on experience in: LTE/5G-NR RRC, SDAP, and PDCP layer procedures on eNB/gNB/CU side
- 3-5 years of applicable experience with network architecture (3GPP Air Interface, standards, technology and evolution), knowledge of RF Engineering Principles, and vendor capability assessment while good understanding of the O-RAN Architecture will be a plus
- Hands on experience with system optimization and performance KPIs
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
As part of our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and as a member of the Diversity Charter Greece, WIND Hellas is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
WIND Ελλάς collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
[To send your CV please click here.]