Performance Marketing Specialist
The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travellers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.
The Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide: Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialistwith strong digital experience to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills and a proven track record of developing data-driven, performance-based digital strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI, through a variety of digital channels such as Search Engines and Social Media.
- Setup, manage and optimize PPC campaign components on Google & Social Media Advertisement Platforms
- Performing A/B testing & ROI optimization
- Management Tracking, create performance reports for campaigns and ensure campaigns are staying within established key performance metrics and budget
- Excellent use of Google Analytics, and other measurement tools
- Handling Facebook business account and Ads Manager
- Daily collaboration with marketers, strategists and copywriters
- Performs technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role. (previous experience in a Digital Agency is a plus).
- Experienced in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc.
- Knowledge of PPC, affiliate marketing and general experience in online marketing.
- Expert knowledge of multi-channel acquisition strategies. Experience in hospitality industry is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment, be proactive with time management skills.
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Able to multitask, as well as balance and prioritize activities to ensure critical items are addressed.
- BSc in Marketing, Business administration, Information Technology or relevant.
- A very competitive salary.
- Being a member of a team of young professionals in a modern, fun and fast-paced workplace.
- A stimulating business environment with opportunities for professional growth.
- Complimentary snacks and drinks in our workplace lounge.
* Please note that The Pearls Collection is an equal opportunity employer.
Professionalism, fairness, and transparency are the core principles that guide all our actions.
[To send your CV please click here]