Performance Marketing Specialist
The Pearls Collection is a luxury hospitality - property management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travellers. Founded and run by ambitious, highly skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Mykonos Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than eighty-five properties.The Pearls Collection is now under the process of expanding to two of the most popular luxury destinations worldwide: Saint Tropez and Ibiza.
We are looking for a performance specialist with strong digital experience to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be analytical and have a proven track record of developing data-driven, performance-based digital strategies and tactics that drive positive ROI, through a variety of digital channels such as Search Engines and Social Media.
- Day-to-day planning and execution of Digital Marketing acquisition initiatives via A/B testing, conversion analyses and improvement, content customization and optimization.
- Management Tracking, reporting and optimizing digital marketing performance against company and industry metrics on a weekly basis.
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding search marketing campaigns. Monitoring progress against KPIs and proposing all necessary actions in order to achieve goals.
- To continually analyse the market conditions as they evolve, identifying opportunities to increase business and assigning appropriate strategies to exploit such opportunities.
- Analysing our campaigns and landing pages vs the competition
- Leading and planning the marketing strategy through digital marketing channels.
- Overview of all the social media channels (posts, comments, etc.). Cooperate with the Social Media Manager
- 4+ years’ experience in similar role (experience in a Digital Agency is a plus).
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc
- Solid working experience with SEO, AdWords campaigns, Facebook Campaigns, Email Marketing, and best practices for each tool.
- Expert knowledge of multi-channel acquisition strategies. Experience in hospitality industry is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment, take initiative to achieve results, meet short deadlines and maintain a positive attitude.
- BSc degree in Mathematics, Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic & Fast Environment
- Performance Bonus
[To send your CV please click here]