Do you have experience as Personal Assistant to top management? Do you want to work in a fast paced shipping company?
Then, apply to the Personal Assistant role we handle, on behalf of our client, a Greek shipping company.
- Working for a company with a positive corporate climate
- Directly supporting the management team
- Manage the day to day business support activities of the executive office
- Responsible for the coordination of the daily calendar of the Executives
- Coordinate and implement necessary correspondence, emails, documents and phone calls
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, events and necessary material
- Manage all travel arrangements
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Undertake to carry out specific projects and research as needed
- 5-8 years of experience as Personal Assistant, ideally in shipping sector
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of Greek and English
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask, work independently and with accuracy
- Professional with integrity, business ethics and ability to effectively handle confidential issues
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin - Facebook - Twitter
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now