Tikun Olam Greece is looking for a new talent. We are looking for a
Pharmaceutical Process Engineer / Production Engineer
Tikun Olam Ltd. is the first, largest and foremost supplier of Medical Cannabis in Israel, and globally recognised as the pioneer of modern medical cannabis. Tikun Olam has developed multiple proprietary award winning strains and is a world leader in medical cannabis. (www.tikunolam.com)
- In process engineering experience (conceptual and detailed design, construction and commissioning).
- Skilled in manufacturing and operations management.
- Familiarity with the cGMP requirements and guidelines within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with the clean rooms concept within the pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical.
- Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- PC skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Team player and good communication skills as you will be in direct contact with colleagues, international partners and suppliers.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (other languages will be considered added value).
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active mindset.
- Attention to detail
- A powerful learning environment with the ability to build your career in a fast growing company.
- Be part of the most trending industry world widely.
- Attractive salary package.
[To send your CV please click here]