Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement.
Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Services existing accounts
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential customers
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 4 years professional experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is essential
- Excellent Excel & Presentation skills
The Company Offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private life and health insurance
- Friendly and challenging working environment
- Opportunities for further development
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [To send your CV please click here]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.