PowerBuilder Software Engineer
Epsilon Net Company, awarded in 2020 for the 8th consecutive time as one of the Best Places to Work©, is seeking for a PowerBuilder Software Engineer:
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in design, analysis and development
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement
- Research new technologies, techniques and tools
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of significant experience in delivering key components as part of a product release. A significant part of this work experience must involve architectural design and contribution to key decisions for product direction.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies.
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
Your Educational/ Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment
- Private medical insurance
[To send your CV please click here]