Amco S.A. was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT and telecommunications projects in general.
Since then, Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Mobility systems. The company has presence in more than 10 countries and has successfully implemented hundreds of projects for private and public sector.
- Smart Cities Solutions
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems
We are looking for a highly motivated, Presales Consultant with IT background to join our Sales team.
Join us and you will be working in an international environment with the Business Development Team and assist with the qualification of sales opportunities from a product/services fit and client benefit perspective.
You will be responsible for supporting sales process by:
- Providing technical and business knowledge and expertise to identify customer requirements and match them to the proposed solutions;
- Designing proper solutions for our clients and delivering benefits;
- Analyzing and understanding the requirements of customers as detailed in the tendering specifications (RFPs/RFIs/RFQs)
- Assessing Bids by challenging the proposed solutions (functional, technical and pricing aspects, coherence)
- Managing Bids, coordinating internally with other departments and externally with partners & vendors
- Collecting data from company’s departments to prepare technical documents.
- BSc in Engineering/Computer Science;
- 2+ years of experience in presales in the Software industry;
- Proven track record in preparing proposals and RFI/RFP responses;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills and the ability to understand and communicate business value effectively;
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Fluency in English verbal and writing;
- Ability to travel abroad.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of development
- Continuous education
[Το send your CV please click here]