Amco S.A. was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT and telecommunications projects in general.
Since then, Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Mobility systems. The company has successfully implemented hundreds of projects for private and public sector as it has the expertise and the technology to design and develop a whole system from scratch, and provide total support for its products. This way, Amco can deliver reliable and high-quality solutions to its customers.
Amco’s key aspect of success is its exclusively in-house product design and manufacture, which are tailored to the customer needs, as well as the high-standard after-sales support. Enterprises opting for Amco’s advanced solutions are bound to enjoy trouble-free performance and company growth.
- Smart Cities Solutions
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems
- Passenger information Systems
- LED displays for information and advertising
- Automated Payment Systems and self-service kiosks
- On-street and Off-street smart parking system
The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity. He/she collaborates with sales, and R&D resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by the customer.
He/she is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota together with the Sales manager.
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Shares with sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals.
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Managers.
- Electrical-IT engineering University degree.
- At least 3 years experience in a simiral position.
- At least 2 years experience with the procedures of Greek public sector tenders.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- This position includes international travel to customers’ premises.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of development
- Continuous education
[Το send your CV please click here]