Rontis, a Swiss multinational healthcare company, is looking to hire:
Principal Formulation Development Scientist
based in Athens, Greece.
Role Description Summary:
The Principal Formulation Development Scientist participates in the design and execution of all developmental, scale-up & tech. transfer activities including planning of trials & GMP productions.
- Designs and conducts pre-formulation, formulation development, process development, process optimization, scale-up and clinical manufacturing on assigned projects with the scope to achieve a patent-non infringing, robust and commercially viable formulation
- Designs and implements strategies for formulation development and contributes to solving complex problems
- Supports projects from development to commercial scale up and also the technical transfer to the in-house or contract commercial manufacturing site
- Designs and conducts pre-formulation and formulation trials
- Participates in the manufacture of validation batches
- Participates in discussions for the developmental progress and the relative results in case of contract development activities
- Contributes to the assessment of the API DMF for information related to the formulation activities
- Contributes to the data collection, evaluation & dossier Compilation of formulation related parts
- Contributes to the responses to deficiency letters received by authorities or clients relative to the formulation activities
- Writes or contributes to the writing of Development Pharmaceutics Reports, Master Formulas, Batch Records, Manufacturing and Packaging Instructions, Stability protocols, and any other necessary reports/documents associated with the formulation activities
- Contributes to the design of stability studies and specifications for new products and liaises with analytical development team to evaluate trends and improvements
- Writes or contributes to the writing of formulation SOPs, change controls and deviations
- Supervises the lab and pilot scale plant infrastructure and participates in the communications with suppliers for technical evaluation and comparison of required equipment
- Contributes to R&D related audits and relative actions arising
- Contributes to the training of new formulation members
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Pharmaceutical Studies
- 4 years’ experience in a similar work environment
- Excellent knowledge and handling of both verbal and written English language
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites
- Ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment adhering to strict timelines/deadlines
This is a full-time position.
Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be contacted
Candidates are kindly requested to send their CV.
[To send your CV please click here.]