Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the potential to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. We’re looking for Process Technicians to join our Manufacturing team. In the Factory, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI’s new smoke-free products have changed the way we work. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture.
Your ‘day to day’
- Operate and monitor the production equipment according to production plans to deliver high consumer service level
- Adjust equipment, deploy preventive maintenance principles, and fix mechanical failures in order to achieve and improve targeted KPIs
- Proactively cooperate with the quality department to prevent quality incidents, reduction and elimination of non-conformities in the process and product integrity.
- Ensure that documentation relevant with production and technical processes is properly completed and autonomous execution of advanced problem-solving activities
- Participate to Production lines daily direction setting process to support timely triggers definition and KPIs improvement through effective corrective actions definition
- Ensure compliance to all PMI and legal standards, policies and guidelines related to Environment, Health, Safety, Sustainability and Quality.
Important note: Our Factory in Aspropyrgos operates 24x7, the role includes Rotating Shifts and the working schedule is 4 working days followed by 2 days off.
Who we’re looking for
- Academic technical background ATEI Graduate, Department of Mechanical Engineering/Automation/Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience in industrial environment will be considered a plus
- Passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments
- Fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Completed Military obligations (for male candidates)
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Kindly submit your CV in English at:
[To send your CV please click here.]