ICAP Executive Search & Selectionis one of the premium consultancies and part of ICAP People & Employment Solutions, the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and Cyprus. With more than50 years of experience, we specialize in assessing and recruitingSenior to Middle Level Executives across all sectors.
ICAP Executive Search & Selection,on behalf of its clients, a well-known steel processing and trading company based in Western Attica, is looking for an experienced professional for the position of:
The Procurement Supervisor will be responsible for the supply of a wide range of materials, including certain categories of imported merchandise. The position reports to General Manager.
- Research and evaluate procurement options to obtain the best value
- Manage stock levels proactively, in order to secure effective stock replenishment
- Develop and enhance relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate contracts and seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Oversee contract development and administration
- Communicate effectively with collaborating departments (sales, finance and warehouse)
- Provide guidance to the accounting department for the timely and accurate recording of imported goods
- BSc in Engineering or degree in Science; a postgraduate degree will be appreciated
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement functions, specializing in imports
- Thorough knowledge of customs clearance procedures
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and Project Management experience
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Prospects of evolution within a dynamic and challenging working environment
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here.]