As a Product Business Analyst, you will be reporting directly to the Product Manager. Responsible for the daily KPIs monitoring and reporting, creation of new test cases, as well as optimizations that will bring growth to a group of web properties.
What you'll be doing:
- Suggest product enhancements to improve conversions and use A/B testing to validate those in order to drive revenue.
- Analyzing traffic, metrics, and patterns on all web properties and act as the user-advocate, offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Create rough prototypes and mock-ups of user flows to demonstrate functionality and user experience of the suggested solutions.
- Build Jira tickets for small task implementations and work closely with designers and developers during the development phase.
- Monitor and report on users’ behavior after launching any production changes.
- Maintaining the Acquisition roadmap and focus on all user acquisition funnels constantly and provide data-driven solutions/variations to increase user conversion.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Marketing/Business or equivalent degree.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and experience with data analysis and reporting tools.
- Experience with online conversion optimizations using A/B testing
- Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem-solving
- Fluent in English language
- Experience in requirements gathering write-up.
- Knowledge of GTM and SEO practices.
- Comfortable with ideation and generating out of the box solutions.
- Understanding basic website design and development and experienced working closely with designers and developers to optimize deliverables.
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Discretionary annual salary increases
- Discretionary bonuses twice a year
- Private health and life insurance
- Fitness Allowance
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]