Software Competitiveness International S.A. (SoftCom International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2021 we continue to increase our international reputation and expansion into our established and new technologies and market sectors, creating new and very promising working positions in Greece.
Awards 2019: Greek Exports Award: Τop Innovation in Exports -Silver Award / HR Awards 2019: Best team building program - Silver Award & Best employee engagement strategy - Silver Award
Currently we are looking for
Program Managers for AUTOMOTIVE
to offer their services to our international projects for the Global Automotive Market, from our company’s premises in Athens.
- Project management of several related projects to achieve higher-level project goals
- Responsible for leading and coordinating projects throughout the entire product life cycle
- Responsible for costs, deadlines and quality in the projects
- Central contact person for all essential project topics internally and externally / leadership tasks within the project teams
- Coordination of communication within the project team
- Coordination of technical project management
- Organization of project work, moderation of meetings, motivation of team members, clarification of technical and personal conflicts if necessary together with line managers
- Delegation of task packages in the project team, if necessary also coordination with line management in the event of potential capacity shortages
- Coordination of cross-site project work (residents, technical project managers, plant project managers, etc. through involvement via conference calls and meetings)
- Coordination of all major project milestones with initiation of appropriate countermeasures in case of deviation from plan
- Project reporting to management
- Project cost controlling (monitoring expenses according to budget, coordinating change management, updating calculations, supporting cost negotiations and revenue management (as well as setting and monitoring milestones for customer payments)
- Execution of risk management, including monitoring of standard processes according to the company’s development process
- Agreement and coordination with interface partners
- Implementation of the company policy set by the top management in the area of responsibility and active participation in top management meetings
- structured way of working
- exemplary time and priority management,
- willing to take on challenges,
- strong problem analyzing, tracking and solving skills,
- strong coordination, communication and conflict management skills, able to coordinate multi-national teams remotely
- a team-player, able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- Several years of experience in the field of project management automotive – electronics - telecommunications
- Certification PMI Program Management / Prince 2 beneficial
- Confident appearance, especially towards top management internally and with customers
- Very good communication in German and English
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, working for automotive software, established in Greece (Athens). They will coordinate multi-national teams for the development of large-scale Automotive projects. They will have direct contact with our customer and with German OEMs. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Greece.
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed (after COVID)
- Participation in a technical interview
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: JN-PrM/10/21, to the following e-mail address: , asap.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
What we offer:
- a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience
- Private health insurance on the company’s group program
- Training budget
- Excellent working environment and work-life balance
- Centrally located, proximity to public transport lines
- work in a challenging multinational environment.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated as confidential.