Project / Delivery Manager
Optimal HR Groupon behalf ofessDocs, a paperless global trade management company, is looking to recruit an agile Project/ Delivery Manager.
The Project/Delivery Managerrole in essDOCS is highly varied. Working closely with a prestigious and exciting international client base, you will work across a variety of technologies and projects which genuinely shape our industry’s future. The right candidate willwork in the Product and Project team which is responsible for: (i) delivering excellent product which increases user engagement and satisfaction; (ii) ensuring successful and timely delivery of projects to new customers.
- End-to-end project management to successful live testing, including:
- Take handover of new projects/trials from Sales, and manage project through end-to-end lifecycle; new bank onboardings are new projects handled by this team
- Work closely with Customer Success Team throughout project lifecycle, including updates required to identify appropriate Go Live shipments
- Depending on complexity of project, implement appropriate processes for identifying requirements, monitoring progress, communicating with customers, escalations, testing, etc.
- Ensure projects are set-up and accordingly tracked
- Manage customer expectations based on available current functionality
- Identify ‘must have’ extensions required for Go Live, and any improvements and notify Product Board
- Create assets, including shipment and product workflows, videos, etc. for specific customers, trade routes or solutions as required by Sales, Customer Success, Execution and Support to assist these teams in providing better service to users and potential users
- Communicate with other teams as relevant, including raising process improvements to Process Group, testing recommendations to QA, etc.
- BA in IT or in related science
- At least 2 years’ experience of IT Application Project Management
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and customers (including colleagues in remote locations)
- Excellent English and Greek skills, and other foreign languages would be beneficial
- Ambitious, quick learning, passionate self-starter who is looking for a new challenge
- Strong believer in web technologies and passionate about getting clients’ buy-in to convert/adapt to electronic processes.
- Cooperative & team player
- Focused on quality results
[Για να στειλετε βιογραφικο καντε κλικ εδω.]