Project / Innovation Manager in Munich, Germany
A consulting company located in Munich, Germany, is looking for a Project/Innovation Manager, with a degree in Engineering or in Finance, for full-time employment. Candidates should provide a proven experience on project management and project implementation as well as development of business plans and market analysis. The job position is in Munich.
- To develop business plans based on the needs of company’s clients.
- To conduct market analysis for different projects, identifying customers and top competitors.
- To exploit innovative research results.
- To prepare high-level reports and documentations.
- To represent the company in meetings, as well as in trades and fairs.
- Dipl.-Ing. or MSc in Engineering (Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer etc.) and/or Business Administration Degree
- At least 3 years experience in European Projects’ management and implementation
- Excellent background in the field of Business Administration
- Experience in writing applications (proposals) for funding
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience in preparing reports
- Ability to travel frequently
Skills required for the position:
- Excellent communication skills, team building and management skills.
- Well-organized, with strong project management skills and the ability to work on deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Honesty and self-driven work ethics
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Excellent knowledge of English. German and/or Greek language is essential.
[Τo send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
* Please submit your CV in English.