We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our team of designers and complete FTTx designs for our customers. In particular,
Your responsibilities will be:
- Field and property survey
- Using fielding data, photos to create the design in the most cost-effective method with understanding of the impact of construction and material cost
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features
- Providing feedback where questions remain
- Preparation of LLDs, maps, sketches, and charts
- Communication with third parties, other providers etc.
- Preparing and organizing the collection of all necessary paperwork for the issuance of Permits
- Delivery of the required technical documentation.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, telecommunications, or another related technical field
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD or other similar design and visualizations software
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience with GIS based design platforms, e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS, PostGIS
- 1 to 3 years previous working experience in construction or (ideally) in the telecommunication field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Driving License B’
- Strong engineering & time management skills
- Ability to perform within a challenging environment.
Ideally you shall also have:
- Good command of German language (currentlevel B1)
- Previous working experience in Germany, ideally in FTTx.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]