Athens, Attica, Greece · Marketing · PM 002
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Project Manager” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Lead execution of projects and coordinate multi-functional project teams
- Conduct different types of analysis and data analytics
- Conduct necessary analysis and develop strategic recommendations
- Monitor and challenge project teams for potential issues
- Ensure quick issue resolution and escalation if necessary
- Communicate project progress and impact to top management
- Control project timeline and budgets
- Co-ordinate and support smooth collaboration across company functions
- Support business development projects with third parties
- University degree in Telecoms, Business Administration or Marketing
- Master’s degree in one of the above fields will be considered a plus.
- 2-4 years work experience in a similar role, preferably in telecoms
- Excellent command of the English language and excellent PC skills
- Strong business mindset and results orientation
- Presentation skills and teamwork
You are perfect if you also have:
- Experience in telecoms
- Project Management skills, efficiency and attention to detail
[To send your CV please click here]