ArtAbout is an eCommerce Agency based in Thessaloniki, providing integrated solutions for e-shop and website development, corporate identity design and promotion across digital marketing channels. Founded in 2007, ArtAbout managed to develop substantially and enlarge its customer base by creating a large portfolio of successful projects and building a strong brand name in the region. It currently has a team of 12 people (7 of them are web developers) working on a large number of projects.
We're looking for an experienced Web Project Manager to organize and control all stages of our web projects and supervise our web developers’ team.
Brief Job description:
- Developing the web projects’ time plan considering: customers’ needs in various business sectors, organizations’ resources, and technical requirements and systems involved.
- Communicating effectively both with the customer and the web developers’ team to avoid/solve any underlying technical issues
- Supervising the web developers’ team by effectively allocating tasks and resources to meet deadlines
- Achieving project goals within the specified time plan and budget of the customer and the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 2 years of web project management experience
- Excellent understanding of all stages of web development processes (UX, design, front and back-end development, testing and delivery of the final product)
- Ability to recognize customer needs and communicate them to the developers’ team
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
Additional Skills that will be appreciated:
- Experience/Knowledge of Magento and Woocommerce Εshop platforms
- Competitive salary and insurance (depending on qualifications & experience)
- Work/life balance support
- Teamwork and friendly atmosphere
- Continuous Training
[To send your CV please click here]