The A&M Group, is looking for ambitious, passionate and team spirit members, for the position of Project Manager. Our new member will be based in Athens, and will be responsible for various regional and international A&M Projects.
Will report to: Construction Operations Manager
- a degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or other engineering discipline
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility in managing construction projects
- experience in international projects and proficient in English both written and oral
- principles and methods of: cost accounting, contracts, project management, project engineering, estimating, scheduling, procurement, negotiating, applicable codes and regulations, basic understanding of related architectural, mechanical, electrical, and structural drawings
- effective oral and written communications to operate as Project Team Leader and focal point for client relations
- excellent knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD
- excellent knowledge of the International Standards & Applicable Laws in Construction Projects
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and great office culture as well as career development prospects within the company.
[Το send your CV please click here]