Are you ready to make your next career step as a Project Software Engineer in a software organization? Then, apply now for this interesting & challenging role of Project Software Engineer for one of the biggest software companies !
The company offers to the Project Software Engineer position:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications or books
As Project Software Engineer you will join a multi-disciplined team and you will be involved in projects implementation and:
- Participate and contribute in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle (business analysis, integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered to.
- Perform advanced and highly complex design and development for migration & integration, both batch and online.
- Design and develop application customizations to provide the best fit of the product to the client’s operational needs.
- Take part in bug fixing, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients during the support & maintenance phases;
- Stay current with the latest technologies, methods and tools.
Above all we are looking for bright, interested and motivated people, keen to take on a technically challenging position working within a team atmosphere.
The successful Project Software engineer will have the following skills:
- Proven record in developing data intensive application and services.
- Good programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles mainly within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net.
- Good knowledge of developing and consuming SOAP and/or REST web services.
- Very Good knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts.
- Very Good knowledge of MS SQL Server– 3+ Years of experience.
- Working experience with ETL tools, experience Talend Open Studio will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with Angular and/or MVC will be considered as a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS concepts(6.0 and 7.0).
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- A firm command of the English language and excellent oral and written communication skills. a
- Availability for short-term and sparse travelling abroad is highly required.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, you can contact Annita, from Monday to Friday between 10:00 and 16:00. We look forward to receiving your application, uploading your updated English CV by clicking the 'apply now' option. #dotnet
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now