Lux&Easy is a new aparthotel chain in Greece.Featuring apartments with cutting-edge technology, minimal design and eco-friendly approach at a great price. Lux&Easy is the ideal answer for a comfortable and memorable stay! Lux for "smart luxury" and Easy for "easy price"!
We offer the best in terms of accommodation, customer service and price. Our guests will enjoy a one-of-a-kind hotel experience where apartments meet smart features, eco-friendly approach and concierge services at affordable prices.
With 4 units already in operation and more hotels opening in the near future, our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a:
for all-year employment in our hotels in Athens.
The Property Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the assigned Lux&Easy units delivering outstanding service and ensuring a unique guest experience.
- Be fully responsible for all day-to-day operations of assigned Lux&Easy hotels and ensure smooth operation according to the company's standards.
- Ensure full compliance with hotel operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Coordinate the Housekeeping team to meet check-in deadlines and inspect on a daily basis the rooms prior to check-in.
- Coordinate the Maintenance team and prioritize needs and interventions needed.
- Guests first level support, handle complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Assess the quality of internal and/or external customer service, procedures and vendors.
- Conduct regular inventory checks and propose new processes for better stock control.
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and offer proposals for improvement.
- Organize and run upselling and cross-selling initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Property Manager in the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in managing and auditing Housekeeping teams
- Proven knowledge of PMS systems
- Excellent command of English and Greek in a business setting. Other foreign languages are considered a big asset.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Customer service oriented, and problem solving attitude
- Hands-on and solution driven
- full-time all-year employment
- an attractive and competitive compensation package according to qualifications
- opportunity for career development in a fast-growing company
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]