Ideal for those seeking to enhance skills and take on a new challenge
This is an exciting role giving you the opportunity to take responsibility for both the Front of House and Back of House functions of this development of 9 luxury apartments.
Main duties include
Guest Service and Front of House Management
- Effective management of the Front of House ensuring the best guest experience
- Ensuring that all guest reservations are prepared and dealt with correctly
- Actively seeking opportunities to develop tenant/customer relationships with both existing and new customers/tenants
- Proactively seeking customer feedback and dealing with any complaints ensuring that they are resolved appropriately and used to continually improve our service
- Oversee on-site enquiries, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, recommending rent pricing, and monitoring the day-to-day long let rental as well as short let rental activities.
- Monitor rent & utility payments and chase outstanding payment arrears.
Quality of accommodation
- Ensuring the apartments and contents are well presented, fully functional, and have complete inventories.
- Effective management of our housekeeping service ensuring standards are consistently maintained and the team is appropriately trained.
- Ensuring we comply with all relevant health & safety and other statutory legislation and ensuring that the security of our premises and guests is prioritized.
- Ensuring all maintenance issues are identified and appropriately resolved
- Managing the procurement process and stock effectively and controlling expenditure in line with budget
- To deal with any queries or complaints that may arise in a professional and efficient manner
- Knowledge and understanding of Greek health and safety policies
Working 6 days per week 8 hours per day 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Weekend work required
Live-in building required (The company will provide the employee with a newly renovated fantastic studio apartment inside the building to live in during the employment).
Expected start date: 1/03/2023
Job type: full-time
Knowledge & qualifications
- Good level of general education
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in Greek, English
[To send your CV please click here]