Public Relations Director
Apiron is a technology company headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, specializing in the development of next generation e-platforms and intelligent solutions for the automation of business processes.
Apiron was formed in 2014 and since then it has been rapidly expanding, building a strong presence in Great Britain, Poland, Central Europe and the Balkans.
Apiron is now in a process of continuous growth, enjoying healthy sales, increasing its human resources and becoming a trusted, strategic partner for clients in Europe.
As we are growing stronger, we are looking to hire a Public Relations Specialist to be part of our Team. The person filling the position of the Public Relations Director will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic, integrated public relations plan to build awareness and further position Apiron as a global brand.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage contracted PR agencies
- Ensure the Apiron branding standards are upheld in all PR communications materials and formats
- Develop and secure approvals for seasonal and special project press releases, and various communications
- Help draft press releases and prepare information for the media, while working strategically with reporters and journalists before publishing press releases and other promotional material
- Collaborate with the Marketing department with PR campaigns to help the company further promote its brand identity and desired positioning
- Plan and organize seasonal press days and previews
- Collaborate with marketing team members to nurture leads and ensure holistic, integrated execution of PR launches and promotions through personalization strategy optimized for audience segments
- Evaluate the Marketing Department’s promotional programs to ensure that they conform to PR plans, but yet are adapted to local cultural norms
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and corporate advertising on an on-going basis
- Protect the overall reputation of the company
- Extensive travelling might be required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or Businessrelated field
- 5+ years of experience in communications and public relations
- Proven track record of working experience in public relations required
- Expertise in brand and corporate communication with proven track record of designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both national and global level
- Strong public speaking and on-air media experience preferred
- Excellent knowledge and use of the English language
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – including strong presentation skills
- Self-starter who is able and willing to accept responsibility and perform under minimal supervision
- Positivity toward change and inevitable mid-project course corrections
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet strict deadlines
- Cultural competency and experience working with diverse communities
- Willingness to be open and respectful towards people of all backgrounds
Please send your CV in English.
[To send your CV please click here.]
Job code reference: PRD