Are you a Key Account Manager with proven sales experience in the Public Sector?
Would you like to take your next career step within a leading company in its field?
If the answer is yes, then we are waiting for your application!
The company offers the following benefits for the Public Sector Key Account Manager position:
- Competitive Salary
- Company car
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Plenty of opportunities to evolve your career within a dynamic environment
As a Public Sector Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Retaining existing and establishing new client relationships within the Public Sector
- Creating new business opportunities by identifying prospective clients
- Continuously assessing the market for new business opportunities
- Delivering strategic proposals in line with the full range of company’s product and service offerings
- Closing tender deals and achieving business targets
- Being familiar with the Government procurement lifecycle from development of requirements through award of contracts
- Maintaining contacts with the Public Sector in relation to tenders, contracts and other business offers
- Providing solutions based on clients' needs
- Cooperating with other departments regarding internal policies and legal requirements
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to stakeholders using the appropriate metrics
- Creating reports for upper management
The ideal candidate for the position of the Public Sector Key Account Manager will be expected to possess the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar Key Account Manager position for the Public Sector
- Sound knowledge of the process of public tenders’ processes as well as of public works, procurement & services contracts in Greece
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Very good P/C handling knowledge (Excel, MS Office)
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of customer needs
- Commitment to excellence and pressure resistance
- Ability to analyze sales figures and numerical thinking
- Ability to travel
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Public Sector Key Account Manager role, apply now!
For more information, you can contact Anna Ve at 2106770523 #salesjobs
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedin,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now