Public Sector Presales Bid Manager
At Qualco we make software and offer high value business services for the Credit & Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, Cyprus, France and Brazil we serve over 70 clients in more than 30 countries and we keep growing!
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Public Sector - Presales Bid Manager to join our Sales Consulting team in Athens. Join us and you will manage, prepare and submit bids in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from the broader public sector in the IT domain. As a Presales Bid Manager you will be engaged in pre-sales activities and will actively contribute in the creation of proposals, ensuring compliance with customer requirements.
- Prepare and write Bids and responds to RFIs/RFPs;
- Coordinate and interact with technical resources and 3rd party vendors as necessary to provide the appropriate solution with the optimal combination of software, hardware and services to meet the customers’ needs;
- Manage the relationship with proposal participants for complex, large scale projects;
- Design Solutions, dimension them (cost estimation);
- Contribute in proposal content, including description of implementation and maintenance services and plan and other required material;
- Solution & Product Presentations to customers;
- Collateral & Pre-Sales/Sales Material preparation; and
- Market Analysis (Market Research, Technology Assessment, and Competitive Analysis) for the purpose of public sector bidding.
- At least 3 years presales experience in similar position, managing bids for the Public Sector;
- Understanding Services Life Cycle (Design, Implementation, Support, Operation, Optimization);
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in Greek and English;
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); and
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
On top of challenging work and a competitive salary, we are offering:
- Private health insurance plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Modern facilities and pleasant working environment
- Free coffee and beverages
- Educational expenses for courses, certifications and books
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in QUALCO. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behaviour.
If you are willing to become part of our team of professionals and make a difference, please send a detailed CV
[To send your CV please click here]
including the job code in the subject line.