Hotel Business at Mykonos
The brand-new hotel business is currently seeking for a talented Purchasing Manager, under the following requirements:
Purchasing Manager with Cost Control Experience
- Degree in Accounting | Finance
- Minimum of three years related experience, preferably in 5 star Hotel
- Proficient user of Softone and Materials Control
- Excellent command of both English and Greek language is essential
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Dynamic personality, creative and innovative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Be highly organized, detailed-oriented
- Show high level of efficiency
- Be highly professional in appearance, character, and conduct
- Finalize all deals with Hotel’s suppliers and follows the procedure afterwards
- Support strategic planning, decision making and market trends
- Assists in analyzing financial data, information, forecasts sales against expenses and follows annual budget plans.
- Protects and strengthens competitive advantage by advocating and supporting business and financial decision making
- Monitors all orders for food, beverage, and any other related products
- Verifies pricelist of merchandise and coordinates Hotel’s storage
- Ensures the cost control and inventory are well organized
- Supports all company’s policies and makes sure they are according to the law
- Establish good relations with the HODs, review their orders and prepare the orders lists with the expenses
- Assures all the budgets are in right order
- Makes reports for the General manager and HODs
- Ensures Profits and Losses are documented accurately
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others
- Advocates sound financial/business decision making
- Demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued
Our Hotel Business offers:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Advanced opportunities for the professional growth
- Meals suring the summer season
- Comply with all Hotel company policies.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the General Manager and Hotel Business
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary, at any point of time during her/his employment.
The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
Start Your Journey With Us:
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here.]