ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of their client, a multinational company, providing world-class technical services to the marine and energy market, is seeking a highly motivated
(Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety)
- Ensure compliance of QEHS processes, systems, tools and programs within responsibility area.
- Ensure compliance with Country regulations and requirements.
- Monitor and secure immediate implementation of any compliance / requirements updates
- Train, communicate and act as a model with colleagues to increase local QEHS Mindset.
- Monitor QEHS performance and drive improvement
- Provide active support to both management and internal stakeholders
- Manage and seek to continually the QEHS training programs. Seek new, creative alternatives to keep employees engaged and learning.
- Provide support, as needed, to employees in efforts to ensure their health and safety.
- Support QEHS incident investigation and lesson learned definition.
- Be operational QEHS interlocutor for Customers (internal and external) and help to co-construct the relation
- Actively participate in QEHS auditing and carry out EHS (Environment Health and Safety) inspections
- Actively involved and follow-up of any corrective actions' implementation regarding QEHS issues
- Strive to continually learn and grow to improve the support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position in technical services environment or marine industry
- Understanding various regulatory requirements and being able to develop simplified EHS company procedures to comply.
- Communicative and team-player
- Positive, hands-on, and solution-oriented working style and an excellent ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Proactive attitude
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of operational development, Operational Excellence or Lean
- Analytical problem solving, creating lasting solutions
- Initiative and an inherent concern for others’ well-being is a necessary characteristic for success in this role.
- Ability to travel on short notice (The role will require travel ~5%of the time).
#Empoweringtalent #WebelieveinTalent #ManpowerGroupGreece
ManpowerGroup Greece was founded in 1998. Our innovative workforce solutions and services are offered through the network of 3 offices in Athens, Thessaloniki and Cyprus. We source, assess, develop and manage talent across a wide range of skills and industries. Certified by the international quality standard ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of sourcing, recruiting and temporary staffing solutions. Visit and learn more about ManpowerGroup Greece: www.manpowergroup.gr
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]