Quality Assurance Associate (Customer Support)
Customer Service Athens, Attica, Greece Full time QAA
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are searching for our HQ’s in Athens a Quality Assurance Associate to join our Customer Support Team.
If the maintenance of a high and consistent level of support, sounds like your goal;
then -yes- we’d like to meet you!
The ideal candidate’s goal is to support quality assurance processes across the team.
He/She is responsible to assure that professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved throughout in a way that our customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- Monitor and evaluate a high volume of calls, emails and chats
- Compile Quality Assurance assessments and documents results within established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Specialist and the Head of Customer Support in order to deliver solutions and to minimize quality assurance concerns
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in meetings
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support
- Create reports that reflect support performance
- Support the development of materials and documentation as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree from an accredited University
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Keen interest in the Online Gaming
- Proven track record of analytical skills
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Team spirit; establishing credibility and rapport with supervisors and agents
- Advanced skills in Office, Word, Excel etc and other administrative tools and CRM Zendesk
- Excellent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Greek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.