Quality Assurance Engineer
On behalf of our client, a leading worldwide lottary platforms development company, we are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to support and execute exploratory tests as in order to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Check well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Overview production issues till solution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Linux scripting
- Familiar with Jboss, Oracle, Apache technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only the candidates whose experience
and competencies, as described in their resumes, match with the position's requirements will be contacted.
[Το send your CV please click here]