The Athens Euroclinic is one of the most contemporary diagnostic, surgical and therapeutic centers in Greece. Since its establishment in 1998, it has been steadily playing a leading role in the area of private healthcare, and has become a point of reference for its unparalleled, quality healthcare services and its people-centered corporate mentality, which focuses on personalized and individualized care for all patients.
Athens Euroclinic is currently seeking an ambitious
and highly motivated individual to fulfill the following position:
Quality Assurance Engineer
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a similar field
- Two years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company offers:
- a competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- opportunities for rapid career development & continuous training
- friendly and challenging working environment
Qualified candidates can forward their resumes quoting code IT_SEC
[To send your CV please click here]