We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager and Project Manager, on behalf of our client, a leading technical management shipping company in the Southern suburbs.
This is a great opportunity for a maritime professional with experience and certifications in Quality Assurance and a proven track record in project management in the shipping industry.
We are waiting your applications!
- Opportunity to handle a Managerial role within a leading shipping company
- Cooperation with the executive Management team
- Responsible for the development, review, and implementation of company/ Quality Management System policies, procedures, plans, and work instructions
- Assess the compliance of QMS documentation with the International Standard, regulatory requirements
- Responsible for the scheduling, planning, execution, and documentation of internal audits to ensure QMS and regulatory compliance
- Supports the Training Manager in development and delivery of training programs to all departments to ensure compliance to Regulatory Bodies
- Responsible for communicating with executive and management personnel, and general workforce
- Communicates with Regulatory Bodies and other agencies for compliance with requirements
- Promotes the company statement and the Quality Policy of the organization
- Enforces all organizational policies and procedures
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Training employees; planning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Leads in department projects to improve department safety and business processes
- Leads projects for optimization of business processes
- Provide training and guidance to all departments
- Development of new policies or procedures
- Holder of Degree in Maritime, Project and System Management
- Marine experience
- 5-10 years of experience in Quality Assurance Management and Project Management
- Experience in Internal Audits and Compliance
- Shipping knowledge techniques are considered an asset
- Experienced with ISO Quality Systems and commercial standards
- Working knowledge of Six-Sigma and Lean methods for problem solving are considered an asset
- Strong Microsoft Office Suites and IT/ ERP skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional with integrity and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα