Our client is a well established & key player, food production company. We are looking for an individual to recruit for the position of Quality Assurance Manager. The role is based in Thessaloniki, reports directly to the Factory Director.
Quality Assurance Manager (Based in Thessaloniki)
The Quality Assurance Manager plans and executes strategic initiatives to ensure food safety and expand the Quality Systems of the organization. Manage and direct all aspects of quality assurance to reach optimum quality and efficiency. He / She is accountable for ensuring that the plant follows and adheres to quality protocols and produces the highest quality product. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for an entire business unit across all shifts. This role will also work with cross-functional teams and manufacturing staff to ensure that final products meet food safety and customer requirements and expectations. This individual is responsible for implementing and auditing of Quality systems such as SQF (Safe Quality Foods), HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points), Preventive Controls, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices), and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) for plant quality department.
- Work with manufacturing management in improving and expanding our quality assurance procedures to ensure food safety is at the forefront at all times, reduce returns/complaints, reduce scrap, and provide follow-up activities on corrective actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Quality Systems. Ensure compliance with in-house and/or external specifications and standards to include HACCP and GMP. Actively contribute to the data collections, trend analysis, investigation and improvements to processes, products and systems.
- Work with manufacturing to create and/or modify methods and procedures to ensure that appropriate processes and/or products are developed, tests are conducted and that products, materials, and manufacturing equipment meet required standards.
- Design, evaluate, implement and maintain quality assurance programs and systems for product and/or process development, manufacturing and testing to ensure product quality and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee product commercialization procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards, inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the internal Quality Audit procedure and schedule.
- Track and initiate an investigation of complaint trends.
- Assures the development and utilization of equipment calibration and preventative maintenance systems.
- Communicate & train, food safety and quality standards to plant personnel through training, corrective actions, quality audits, production and facility monitoring.
- Lead risk assessment analysis throughout the plant. Manage issues with a non-conforming product to assure proper control, minimize loses, and provide analysis to drive the elimination of future occurrences
- Enhance quality culture mindset by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, explore opportunities to implement preventive quality controls measures to reduce rework and scrap rates
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science Degree or other related degrees.
- 8+ years’ managerial experience, including managing a QA department
- Certifications: Preferred, but not required HACCP, Food Defense, SQL Practitioner, PQCI.
- Direct experience with food industry production audits
- Comprehensive knowledge of Food Safety (HACCP principals, CGMPs, SOPs and SSOPs, Pest Control, Allergen Control & Recall programs).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team-building skills
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]