Quality Assurance Tester
This position is for talented Quality Assuranance Testers to join a vibrant, focused and technically minded team in our Thessaloniki office. Our team is responsible for developing, customizing and supporting modern, complex and state of the art web-based applications for demanding customers located in Greece and in Northern Europe. The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring quality of a software product as part of scrum team. Responsible for developing and executing test automation scripts. This role will be expected to effectively communicate testing activities and outcomes, both written and verbally. The QA Engineer will be expected to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Team spirit
- 2+ years of experience in the software quality control and assurance field.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Experience from microservices or modular application developement
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Automated testing is good but not a must- you cannot automate if you dont know how to test manually
- Expirience in tools like: Swagger, Browser stack, Octopus, Jenkins, Test Collab, Testrail, Atlassian tolls
- Knowledge / understanding of multiple language support and rolling out feature development/feature toggling.
- Knowledge of log management tools
- Competitive, above market average, salary
- Friendly, agile and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for personal improvement and acquisition of job related skills through real-life complex projects using state of the art technologies
Applications shall be processed as soon as submitted and hiring can be immediate.
[To send your CV please click here]