H Hotels Collection is looking for
to complete the existing team.
- Works closely with hotel managers and HODs to establish, maintain and optimize QMS in all chain properties.
- Ensures full compliance to hotel SOP’s, policies, procedures, and brand standards.
- Ensures H&S compliance to local and international legislation, as well as ABTA-FTO regulations.
- Enhances properties’ approach to sustainability and establishes key steps for waste management and energy efficiency.
- Works closely with the HR Department to establish, maintain and optimize HR processes, incl. personnel performance management, job descriptions, trainings etc.
- Cooperates with Purchasing Department to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and delivering trainings as to ensure procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
- Serves as a key contact for Tour Operators/Ext. Auditors/Int. Auditors/Regulatory Authorities representing the Company.
- Ensures all QM deliverables are achieved in a compliant timely manner.
- Business School / Hotel School Degree. A Master’s degree is desirable.
- 3-4 years of experience in Hotel Quality departments / Operations in well-established upscale resort hotels and/or chain hotels.
- Expertise in QMS systems & H&S processes in hotels.
- Experience with ISO 9001/22000/14001 and sustainability schemes (Travelife, Green Key or Blue Flag).
- Good knowledge of CSR policies and relevant reporting.
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical, organizing, communication and persuading skills.
- Be a multitasker.
- Eye for detail
- Communicative, able to work with deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation provided.
- Full-Board meals provided.
- Complimentary coffee everyday
- Continuous training opportunities, seminars etc
- Working in a professional and luxury environment
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]