Amco S.A. was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT projects in general. Since then Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Smart Mobility systems. The company has successfully implemented hundreds of projects for private and public sector as it has the expertise and the technology to design and develop a whole system from scratch, and provide total support for its products. This way, Amco can deliver reliable and high-quality solutions to its customers.
- Fare Collection and Passenger Information Systems for Public Transport Industry
- Automated Payment Systems and self-service kiosks
- Smart Mobility Systems
- Smart City Solutions
- LED displays for information and advertisement
ΑΜCO is looking for a talented and experienced R&D Manager to support new product and solutions development and commercialization at our headquarters located in Athens.
- Manage the R&D department (software and hardware engineers) to ensure its effectiveness in completing new products and solutions in line with key performance parameters including time, cost, engineering quality and completeness
- Prepare Projects Briefs, ensuring that products are clearly defined to meet customer requirements and comply performance criteria
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure timely release of new products ready for mass production
- Develop key knowledge of standards relevant to company activities
- Define, document, systemize and implement the effective R&D functions in line with best practice
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues
- Develop, manage and motivate R&D personnel to maximize effectiveness amp; efficiency and collective performance
- Review work of the development team
- Identify existing and new technologies for adoption by the company and present business case with plans for consideration.
- Qualified to at least Degree level in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or IT
- 5 years in the design and development of software engineering solutions or 5 years experience in R&D department of a software development or an electronics’ designing organization
- 2 years of experience managing software or electronic engineers
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills, cross-functionally, across all levels of the organization
- Effective multi-tasker and problem solver with a high energy level and strong organizational abilities
- Attention to details, ability to think strategically and tactically
- Prioritization, Project Management and Team Building
Those interested can send their CV immediately quoting reference code R&D01_18.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.