Are you an R&D Mechanical Engineer and you are seeking for the job position that will be the landmark of your career?
Do you want to make an impact in an R&D team of a multinational manufacturing company by contributing to the overall design and development activities? Are you passionate, energized, and flexible?
If yes, all you have to do is applying now.
Randstad's engineering team invite you to participate in our online live chat event for this position! We hold one recruitment chat every week:
Every Wednesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +2). Register here
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the link above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
The company offers for the R&D Mechanical Engineer the following:
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative company
- Career development opportunities
As an R&D Mechanical Engineer in this role, your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Product design (cases, components, assembly drawings, etc.)
- Analyze, summarize, report and publish analyses, results, and findings
- Optimize design for performance, reliability, and manufacturability
- Define components, creating specifications and requirements
- Drafting instructions for production and Quality control
- Participate in the creation of Production Flowcharts
- Ensure that projects are processed according to the procedures and priorities; monitor and manage the budget execution, according to the projects' needs
The position Mechanical Design Engineer is just the right one for you if you possess the following skills:
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Very Good knowledge of AutoCad 3D
- PC Literate (MS Office, SAP or other ERP System
- Very good command of English
- Experience in industrial design
- Experience in photorealistic design (rendering, design program Inventor)
- Willing to travel
If you are interested in this R&D Mechanical Engineer role, apply now. For more information, you can contact Vasiliki Mavrokefalou at +302106770523. #jobsengineering
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
Click here to apply now