Howden Hellas Insurance & Reinsurance Brokers S.A., member of Howden Group Holdings, is seeking to hire a
Receptionist / Assistant Secretary
The successful candidate shall act as first point of contact welcoming/serving guests, as well as, offering clerical support to administrative departments and organizing daily tasks to support the daily operations.
- Responsible for all switchboard activities & client’s hosting.
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties, including dealing with correspondence, phone calls, coordinating business trips, making various bookings, typing, formatting, copying, scanning, translating etc.
- Maintaining calendar and scheduling meetings if necessary.
- Maintaining databases and keeping accurate records.
- Support in organizing events & conferences.
- Maintaining office supplies/orders making.
- Supervising working place maintenance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oran & written)
- Multitasking, fast perception and expedition.
- Effective organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Adaptability, Flexibility & Speed.
- Self-motivation, Problem solving mind-set.
- Ability to effectively solve office-related issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Sense of code of ethics.
- Degree in Office Management, business, or a similar field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Greek and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Position: permanent contract
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package according to proven experience and skills, learning & development opportunities, Life & Health Insurance scheme and continuous support on career growth through a network of 10.000 professionals in more than 90 territories.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae [Το send your CV please click here] by quoting Rec.AssSec/May22.
All applications will be considered in strict confidence. However, only relevant profiles will be considered in the recruitment process.