Job Title: Receptionist - Full Time / Part time
Location: Greece - Greater Attika area
Reports To: Facility Manager
CBRE manages more than 1.7 billion square feet for corporate, institutional, not-for-profit and government space users around the world. By applying our knowledge, technology, procurement leverage and processes, our people are able to customize our delivery of services to any client’s culture and create a competitive advantage for the client.
The Receptionist is responsible for the day to day operational reception services for client’s offices in Attika.
The Receptionist will be supporting the site facility team for daily office activities such as; welcoming guests, office administration and documentation/filing, mail and delivery coordination and any other required service provided to the client. Further responsibilities include helping to establish and build a client relationship and assisting with client reporting on a regular basis.
- University/College graduate
- Previous experience in a front of house, reception or customer facing role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and IT literate.
- Previous experience in a facilities management environment.
- An understanding of local health and safety legislation and energy management.
- Welcomes visitors to the building providing professional support where required to customers, visitors staff and external third party / contractor providers.
- Issues ID badges as required
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing calls to the office and manages emails
- Coordinates all mail correspondence to the front desk.
- Presents a positive and professional first impression.
- General office administration and inventory tasks as required
- Conducts additional service tasks as required including organizing taxis transfers and timetable information.
- Provides administration, finance and FM related task support to CBRE Facilities Management Team.
- Books and cancels Meeting Rooms when required.
- Works positively and collaboratively with colleagues and the client.
- Good client relationship skills and able to work positively with stakeholders.
- Good written and oral skills in English and Greek. Additional languages are useful.
- Good spoken and written language skills in local language.
- A team player and able to work positively with others across borders and remotely.
Other skills / abilities:
- Demonstrates strong liaison and provide escalation to landlord service provider and follow up.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Numerical skills and some financial acumen.
- Team player.
- Good organizational skills.
- PC literacy is essential.
- Client first; understanding customer needs; good communication skills.
- Operational excellence; competence to deliver; integrity; QHSE.
[To send your CV please click here]