Tharroe of Mykonos Deluxe Hotel
We are seeking for a
Hotel Front Desk Agent
with considerable experience, who is eager in achieving career objectives,
to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
Qualifications/Desired skills & expertise:
- Bachelor and/or Master Degrees in Tourism studies
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in Greek & English language
- Good communication skills in German, Spanish, Italian or other language will be taken under serious consideration
- PR skills/Customer service attitude/Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Significant Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel software, like Ermis, Opera, Alexandros (sunsoft)
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Excellent computer skills and reception programs, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to adjust to a demanding professional environment
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
CVs with recent photo.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]