Do you have experience as Receptionist/Front Office Desk Administrator? Can you handle a busy working day where effective communication with numerous external and internal partners is required?
Then, apply to the Receptionist role we handle, on behalf of our client, a Greek shipping company.
- Working for a company with a positive corporate climate
- Opportunity to continue or start your career in the shipping sector
- Welcoming visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Coordinating meetings
- Conducting telephone filtering and responsible for the smooth flow of information
- Providing administrative support to the departments of the company
- Handling Email & Phone contacts
- Maintaining the reception area in a good condition
- Contributing to team effort by supporting all administrative tasks, as needed
- 1-3 years of experience as Receptionist/Administrator, within a well-structured organisation
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills of the Greek and English language
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Happy and positive personality
- Professional with integrity, business ethics and ability to multitask
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on • Linkedin • Facebook • Twitter.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now