2023 | APPLY NOW!
The Receptionist is responsible for welcoming guests in a warm and friendly manner, addressing their concerns and special requests in a professional and personable manner; Communicating with housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that great quality service is provided to guests.
- Tourism or corresponding school degree
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and complains handling in a level-headed manner
- Customer-oriented approach
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (A second foreign language will be considered an asset)
- Competitive salary and other benefits (bonus included)
- Advanced Opportunities for professional growth
- Accommodation (if necessary) and Board
- Transportation costs
- Participation in educational programs
Welcome to Grecotel, the leader in Greek Hospitality!
If you stand out for your talent, have the confidence to inspire other people and aspire to achieve more, you have arrived at the right place! Join the Grecotel team, the top 5-star hospitality chain and find your place among the best professionals in Greece!
- We are the largest and most awarded hotel chain in Greece
- Offering security, stability and career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Working with the best professionals in the tourism industry
- Providing lifelong training
Visit our website grecotel.com/careers log in and submit your CV
alternatively sent your CV at email@example.com
[To send your CV please click here.]