Are you ready for a career in fastest-growing, modern and friendly staffing agencies based in Thessaloniki, Greece?
At NEXT STEP career network, you will be able to impact the lives around you while building a fulfilling career path.
We take pride in our professional, team-based culture and award-winning customer service. We take pride in our work and know that it will stand the test of time!
At the moment we are recruiting, for our office in Thessaloniki
RECRUITER - BULGARIAN MARKET
The recruiter is expected to create and maintain relationships between NEXT STEP agency and motivated and qualified Bulgarian candidates in order to secure their placements in one of NEXT STEP partner hotels located in Austria, Italy, Switzerland & Germany.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the sourcing and recruitment process
- Collaborates with NEXT STEP placement managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job offers and hiring criteria
- Produces job postings and initiates advertisement processes
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates
- Schedules and performs interviews within the framework of the position specification, check references, produces presentation Files
- Maintains company’s data base
- Develops retention strategies
- Native Bulgarian and English knowledge is a must, Greek is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma and 2 years of successful professional experience working in a related field (Sales/Recruiting/Hotel industry). Hotel experience is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Ability to interact and build relationships with a range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Friendly, outgoing personality, loves to communicate
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient user of office packages
- Great computer and technical skills in order to use web-based technologies
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Willingness to live in Thessaloniki
- Full time job with starting asap, or upon agreement
- Great work environment with state-of-the-art technology
- Incredible team of co-workers
- Above average salary
- Various employee benefits
- Relocation bonus
If you have all what it takes, we would like to hear from you!
Please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]