Do you enjoy working with a target driven mentality and using your best skills to get results? Do you enjoy the "human" part of human resources but also feel at ease working with numbers and in a commercially oriented role? If being in a position to identify opportunities, connect with people, and using your influencing skills to create win-win outcomes sounds appealing to you, then a role as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad is exactly what you are looking for. Read on for more info and apply today!
what do you get in return?
- attractive salary according to market standard
- monthly bonus based on results
- work with industry leaders
- formal and on the job training opportunities
- cooperation with the largest companies in the Greek market
- fresh & inspiring work environment
- central location, near metro station (blue line)
- further career opportunities
as a recruitment consultant you will:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified candidates in the fields of HR, Business Administration, and Law
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients thus creating ongoing opportunities
- Client and account management to include offers, negotiating, onboarding, etc.
- Develop a strategic niche client and candidate base
- University/Master Degree in a Business related field, HRM is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales, administrative assistant or recruitment role
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing in English and Greek
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting
- You are a people and persuasive person who makes conversation easily
- You have strong business understanding and technical aptitude
- You are organized and manage your time well
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You need to be passionate, ambitious, results-orientated, high energy, focused, adaptable, tenacious, a good listener and want to develop yourself further
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements and will send a link to a video interview. We will only contact Candidates who will complete the video interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.