Working at Randstad is unlike working at any organization. Because at Randstad we put people at the heart of everything we do; this goes for our clients, our candidates, our employees and society. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technologies, we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We call this Human Forward. We are looking for our next Tech specialty Recruitment Consultant to join or team. Are you our new colleague?
what do you get in return?
- attractive salary according to market standard
- monthly bonus based on results
- work with industry leaders
- formal and on the job training opportunities
- cooperation with the largest companies in the Greek market
- fresh & inspiring work environment
- central location, near metro station (blue line)
- further career opportunities
- For behind the scenes glimpse on our day to day activities follow us on instagram
as a recruitment consultant, Technology specialism, your typical day includes:
- Execute comprehensive recruiting plans and utilize multiple sources to attract qualified IT candidates
- Coordinate all sourcing activities to build a substantial candidate pipeline; evaluate skill level and conduct interviews, schedule hiring team interviews and consult for the final selection of candidates by clients
- Provide a high-touch experience by implementing Randstad's tech and touch tools (Video interviews, online recruitment chat, etc.) for every candidate from application stage to offer
- Consistently leverage your market experience to communicate with clients and candidates to provide feedback in order to efficiently fill roles within given deadlines
- Work closely with HR and Hiring Managers to collect and provide post-screen, post-interview feedback to candidates in a timely fashion
- Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to develop & maintain a strong pipeline of key talent for current and future hiring needs
- University/Master Degree in a Business or IT related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales or recruitment role
- Excellent communication, both verbally and in writing in English and Greek
- Demonstrated experience partnering with business leaders and providing full life cycle recruiting for a variety of IT and tech positions
- You are a people and sales person who makes conversation easily
- You have strong business understanding and technical aptitude
- You are organized and manage your time well
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You need to be passionate, ambitious, results-orientated, high energy, focused, adaptable, tenacious, a good listener and want to develop yourself further
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see www.randstad.com.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements and will send a link to a video interview. We will only contact Candidates who will complete the video interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα