Trenkwalder Greece is hiring!
Do you want to become part of an excellent human resources company and help some of the biggest companies worldwide, find the best talent?
Does searching for perfect candidates sound exciting and challenging?
If yes, then click below, send us your resume and let us call you!!
What you will need to do:
- Participate in the whole recruitment process
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them throughout the whole process
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Participate in recruiting events
What we’re searching for:
- Bachelor in HR, Psychology, Business, Economics or any other business-related field
- Prior experience in recruitment will be considered an asset
- Excellent English skills, both written and oral
- Fluency in Italian or Spanish will be considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- Can-do & will-do mentality
What’s in for you:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Monthly bonus
- Ongoing training
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Beautiful offices located downtown Athens
- A great potential to grow within the company
[To send your CV please click here]