ICAP Employment Solutions, on behalf of its client, is seeking for a Recruitment Specialist, who will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting employees.
- Recruit candidates and build a candidate pipeline through all resource channels, including social networking, online job boards, community involvement, professional networking and local media resources
- Interview and assess candidates’ qualifications by following policy standards
- Establish relationships with existing and potential clients
- Present candidates to clients who meet requirements and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies/procedures, as well as with customers
- At least 2 years related experience with high volume recruitment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or HR
- Master’s degree in HR will be an asset
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage, prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments without compromising quality or service
The Company offers:
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.
[To send your CV please click here]