Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight's state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, Germany, Israel, and USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, and steadfast in our commitment to Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 3,100+ people we employ across the organization.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we're looking to hire a
to join our Maintenance Department in Xanthi, Greece.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the plant operations run effectively and efficiently by identifying and managing risks that can affect reliability and business operations.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include
- Develop and implement new maintenance procedures, focusing on preventing maintenance
- Planning performance evaluation assessments to determine potential production and safety risks
- Create standard- and condition-based maintenance plan for line
- KPIs tracking and review
- Find new technologies and processes that can improve equipment performance and reliability
- Perform Spare Parts Criticality Analysis, Risk Analysis (FMEA, FMECA) and RCA / Break Down Analysis
- Monitor overall equipment effectiveness and provide technical support
- Create and monitor lifecycle asset management plans
- Assist in design and development planning for custom assets
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that reliability is integrated into all aspects of the organization
- Support plant maintenance, manufacturing cost objectives and cost reduction efforts
- BSc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, MSc is a plus
- 2-4 years of working experience in industrial/manufacturing environment
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer with hands-on experience
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English and Greek (verbal and written)
- Κnowledge of ERP (preferably SAP)
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Strong multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we offer you back
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment.
As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
- A competitive salary, based on experience and topped up with other bonuses
- Company healthcare plan
- Continuous learning opportunities, allocated training budget that can be spent on books, online courses, or other training materials
- Established framework for career development
- International mobility opportunities
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]