Seeking for the season 2022
Cavo Tagoo is a unique 5* star luxury hotel near Mykonos town, built into an impressive natural cliffside. With its luxurious barefoot chic aesthetic, its distinctive architecture, versatile services, and respect for traditional elements, Cavo Tagoo unfolds as an unparalleled experience to its guests.
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Provide guests with the requested information concerning the city, the hotel, and its services.
- Obtain the necessary information from the guests and enter it into the PMS computer system.
- Must be effective in sales and upselling.
- Process all incoming reservations received via rooming lists, mailed or in-house correspondence, housing bureau forms, or facsimiles.
- Mail confirmation and literature requests or reply via facsimile and administrative message when requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- General knowledge of the island where hotel is located and its attractions.
- Extensive knowledge of the hotel, its services, and facilities.
- Graduates Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in hotel or another related field
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation provided in staff houses with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Meal on duty
- Positive work environment
- The provision of uniforms
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a recent photo of yourself.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]