We are looking for a detail-oriented Reservation Agent to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions.
To be successful as a Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of deals and savings available to customers.
Reservation Agent Responsibilities:
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of services.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as upgraded seats/accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
Reservation Agent Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Experience working in sales or public relations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]